Xcel 5mm Infiniti Drylock QDF Wetsuit
Xcel Infiniti Drylock QDF 5mm Wetsuit 2012
SIMA's 'wetsuit of the year' 2011, this wetsuit features Xcels new Quick Dry Fabric QDF Water Resistant Fibre neoprene that repels water. The Drylock innovation combines the QDF exterior, a waterproof front entry Drylock zipper, Drylock wrist seals and geometric ankle seals.
The chest panel features a new air-chambered Airprene layered over a ThermoCarbon heat retaining lining. This with 100% supersoft ultrastretch neoprene kept together with double GBS plus Fusion Seams creates a great wetsuit.
Other features include:
* Limestone based neoprene.
* Crossover entry for a good fitting and durable yet easy on/off solution
* Stitchless main body (nothing to snag)
* Contoured pre-bent elbows and knees for comfort
* Dura-lining on the ankle area helps protect against leash damage and on/off wear
**Please Note - that although this is one of the best sealed suits on the market it is still a wetsuit and not a diving style Drysuit!
You may also be interested in:
Xcel Pullover 1mm Wetsuit vest
Xcel 2mm Mens Short John Wetsuit 2012
Xcel Centrex Paddle Wetsuit Shorts