Xcel 5mm Drylock Hooded Powerseam Wetsuit
(currently out of stock - please call or email for details)
The 2015/16 5mm Xcel Drylock Powerseam wetsuit is here. Stitchless Powerseam seal (along with Quick Dry Fabric, TDC lining and 100% super-stretch) makes this a great wetsuit for surfing in the UK winter. - Free Shipping or pick up from our North Devon Surf Shop.. Full Spec and Size Guide Below... All our wetsuits are dispatched in the UK FREE using DPD or RM Special Delivery service (fully tracked with next working day delivery) - Free worldwide shipping is also available for overseas customers
Xcel 5/4mm Hooded Drylock Powerseam TDC Wetsuit
This top of the range wetsuit features Xcels Powerseam stitchless seam system. It also uses Quick Dry Fabric QDF, a Water Resistant Fibre neoprene outer that repels water and dries fast. The Drylock innovation combines the QDF exterior, a waterproof front entry Drylock zipper, Drylock wrist seals and geometric ankle seals. The big change for winter 2015/16 is this suit now features even more TDC Thermo Dry Celliant, Xcel's warmest wetsuit lining ever. TDC's clinically proven Smart Fiber Technology recycles your body heat into infrared energy for maximum warmth and enhanced performance. In the Drylock, TDC is featured in a plush wave pattern high pile in the front and back torso from the upper chest to the knees, and in an infrared print low pile in the upper body and lower legs. All this with 100% supersoft ultrastretch neoprene kept together with the Powerseam with Fusion Seams creates a fantastic wetsuit.
Other features include:
* New all over Pressure bonded seam tape for increased durability and comfort.
* New Magnetic snap-lock locks down the zipper head. Webbing strut protects the zipper base from accidental damage.
* Fitted Drylock Hood 2mm - 2mm hood with TDC Celliant, face seal, and adjustable elastic cord/cinch. Wind-resistant Texture Skin outer hood and bill.
* Crossover entry for a good fitting and durable yet easy on/off solution
* One Piece shoulder panel.
* Xcel's exclusive "doughnut" seals on the wrists keeps water out and forms a snug, comfortable seal.
* Xcel's NexSkin Seals on the ankles - A thin band of liquid neoprene ("NexSkin") forms an excellent seal, and helps minimize flushing.
* Glued & Blindstitched Seams - A fully sealed, maximum stretch seam construction that keeps water out. Neoprene panels are glued and pressed together, then blindstitched (needle doesn't fully penetrate neoprene, keeping water out). Used with seam taping for added stretch, durability, and comfort.
* DuraFlex Knee Panels - Contoured, durable panels that stretch with you.
* 3D Knees - Extra pre-bent, extra contoured knees give for maximum flexibility and comfort.
* Back Knee Flex Grooves - behind-the-knee cutouts for even more flexibility.
* Contoured Neck - Comfortable collar design, with a slight lower contour in the front for a better feel.
* Less Seam equals More Stretch - Smarter product design means minimizing seams to maximize stretch. Any seams used are always pre-bent and contoured for a truly engineered fit.
* Limestone based neoprene.
|UK Next Day Service (Order by 2.30pm)||Free|
|Rest Of The World||Free|
|UK Next Day Saturday (Order by 2.30pm)||£12.95|