Xcel 5/4mm Infiniti Comp X2 Celliant Wetsuit
Xcel 5/4mm Infiniti Comp X2 Wetsuit Celliant
The Xcel Infiniti X2 Comp with Celliant lining is the perfect way for high activity surfers to get the wetsuit they've always wanted. This wetsuit combines V Foam, which is lighter and stretchier than all others used by Xcel, and then adds a super warm TDC Celliant lining from the chest panel all the way down to the ankles. The resulting suit is lighter and warmer than anything else in the Xcel range....We love it!
Other Features Include:
* 100% Ultra-Stretch neoprene.
* GBS Glued & Blindstitched Seams - A fully sealed, maximum stretch seam construction that keeps water out. Neoprene panels are glued and pressed together, then blindstitched (needle doesn't fully penetrate neoprene, keeping water out). Used the new all over Pressure bonded seam tape for increased durability and comfort.
* Super lightweight - TDC Celliant lined (without the Textureskin chest and back panels used in the regular Infiniti suit).
* High Performance Comp Design Engineered large, seamless bodypanel maximizes core range of motion.
* Nexskin wrist seals A thin band of liquid neoprene ("NexSkin") in the inner wrists and ankles forms an excellent seal, and helps minimize flushing.
* 3D Knees - Extra pre-bent, extra contoured knees give for maximum flexibility and comfort.
* Back Knee Flex Grooves - behind-the-knee cutouts for even more flexibility.
* 4 way stretch Duraflex knee pads with new rear cutouts to improve comfort around the back of the knee.
* Contoured Neck - Comfortable collar design, with a slight lower contour in the front for a better feel.
* X2 SYSTEM - Water-resistant interlock zipper angled on front outer flap.
* Snap lock closes over and protects the zipper head. Webbing strut protects the zipper base from accidental damage.
* Counter Seal: smoothskin shoulder hem with built in elastic for flexibility and seal.
* Crossover Neck Entry - Split inner neck panels overlap in front and back for a durable on/off solution with a larger fitting area than many zipperless/chest zip wetsuits.
* Wider crutch piece protects the suit when you're sitting on your surfboard. This is often one of the first places other wetsuits will fail.
|UK Next Day Service (Order by 2.30pm)||Free|
|Rest Of The World||Free|
|UK Next Day Saturday (Order by 2.30pm)||£12.95|