Xcel 4/3 mm Infiniti TDC Wetsuit X2 CZip Black
(currently out of stock - please call or email for details)
The 4/3mm 2015/16 Xcel Infiniti TDC is one of the warmest and most comfortable men's wetsuits on the market. The superior seam sealing, thermal TDC Celliant chest/ back panel and chest zip means this suit will continue to perform through autumn and the spring months. Full Spec and Size Guide Below... All our wetsuits are dispatched in the UK FREE using Courier or Royal Mail's Special Delivery service (fully tracked with next working day delivery). We also offer free European and worldwide shipping
Xcel 4/3mm Infiniti TDC Wetsuit X2 CZip Black
The Xcel Infiniti X2 TDC is a great wetsuit for surfing in the UK. The 4mm main body gives performance throughout the autumn and spring to keep you toasty warm. The sloped front zip gives a great minimal water entry seal, and TDC Thermo Dry Celliant lining improves the warmth. TDC is a revolutionary inner lining with smart fibres that recycle your body heat into infra-red energy for greater warmth, increased endurance, faster recovery, and enhanced overall performance. These suits have the blue QD Quick Drying lining from the knees up to the shoulder, TDC low pile on the chest and back panels.
Other Features Include:
* 100% Ultra-Stretch neoprene.
* GBS Glued & Blindstitched Seams - A fully sealed, maximum stretch seam construction that keeps water out. Neoprene panels are glued and pressed together, then blindstitched (needle doesn't fully penetrate neoprene, keeping water out). Used with seam taping for added stretch, durability, and comfort.
* New all over Pressure bonded seam tape for increased durability and comfort.
* X2 SYSTEM - Water-resistant interlock zipper angled on front outer flap.
* Snap lock closes over and protects the zipper head. Webbing strut protects the zipper base from accidental damage.
* Counter Seal: smoothskin shoulder hem with built in elastic for flexibility and seal.
* Crossover Neck Entry - Split inner neck panels overlap in front and back for a durable on/off solution with a larger fitting area than many zipperless/chest zip wetsuits.
* Wider crutch piece protects the suit when you're sitting on your surfboard. This is often one of the first places other wetsuits will fail.
* Nexskin wrist seals A thin band of liquid neoprene ("NexSkin") in the inner wrists and ankles forms an excellent seal, and helps minimize flushing.
* 3D Knees - Extra pre-bent, extra contoured knees give for maximum flexibility and comfort.
* Back Knee Flex Grooves - behind-the-knee cutouts for even more flexibility.
* Dura Lined below the knee to give protection against leashes and on/off equalling greater suit life.
* 4 way stretch Duraflex knee pads with new rear cutouts to improve comfort around the back of the knee.
* Contoured Neck - Comfortable collar design, with a slight lower contour in the front for a better feel.
* Less Seam equals More Stretch - Smarter product design means minimizing seams to maximize stretch. Any seams used are always pre-bent and contoured for a truly engineered fit.
|Rest Of The World||Free|
|UK Next Day Service (Order by 2.30pm)||Free|
|UK Next Day Saturday (Order by 2.30pm)||£12.95|